Support and Personal Life Journey Group
- Are you an immigrant to Canada?
- Have you been struggling to make sense of your experience of immigration?
- Have you been feeling “stuck” in how to proceed further with your life and overcome difficulties?
- Do you need a safe place to share your experiences, struggles, and successes with others, place to give and receive support?
This group is offering a safe and supportive space for exploring issues, meanings, difficulties and struggles, successes and personal experiences related to immigration and adaptation in a new country.
There is an opportunity to:
- reflect on and share your experiences related to immigration and adaptation
- explore current fears and blocks to “moving on” with life
- find resources and supports inside and outside
- learn how to deal with individual and cultural differences and form closer relationships
- sense, feel, understand and find meaning in both positive and negative experiences related to immigration
New immigrants and those who have been living in Canada for many years are welcome.
Group will meet once a week on Thursdays from 6:30 pm till 8:15 pm
8 sessions with the possibility of continuing
Dates: February 26, 2015 - April 23, 2015. (no session on March 19). With the possibility of long-term ongoing group.
Cost is $240.00 (8 sessions)
Space is limited to 8 participants.
Location address: New Look Business Center, Suite 23, 3rd floor, 1275 West 6th Ave, Vancouver, BC, V6H 1A6
Initial interview is required before participation.
To sign up, please, contact Svetlana Vasilyeva, MC, RCC, tel: 778-867-2865;